Classic shapes and a crisp updated fabric application bring a fresh lifestyle aesthetic to the vintage inspired Grant Upholstery Collection. Quality construction, kiln dried hardwood frame, and deep down feathered / poly blend seating say value at every angle. Exposed cherry finished wood rails that gently curves around each pieces, graceful rolled arms featuring hand pleating, exceptional tailoring and its generous scale make the Grant Upholstery Collection a family room must have!.
- U2541-20: Sofa
- 95.5"W x 43.75"D x 36"H
- 242.57cm W x 111.13cm D x 91.44cm H
- Construction & Features:
- B-grade Cherry Veneer, Hardwood Solids.
- Kiln-dried hardwood, softwoods; corner-blocked, nailed and glued.
- 8-gauge, narrow-loop sinuous springs.
- Spring down cushion encased in channeled dustproof ticking.
- Loose seat cushion.
- 1.8 density, 6.5" thick.
- Loose Back Pillows.
- 100% Fiber.
- Padded outside arms and back.
- Down/feather blend with polyester fiber.
- U2541B Bluefin.
- 100% polyester.
- S-Clean only with Cleaning Solvent.
- U2541A1 Admiral (Fabric content: 32.9% Rayon, 20.08% Cotton, 46.59% Polyester, 0.43% Nylon, Cleaning code: S).
- 24" x 24" (-25 Studio sofa is 22" x 22").
- U2541A2 Admiral (Fabric content: 36.86% Rayon, 33.16% Cotton, 17.7 Polyester, 12.28 Flax, Cleaning code: S).
- 20" x 24". (-25 Studio sofa is 20" x 20").
- U2541A3 Indigo (Fabric content: 8.67% Rayon, 74.04% Polyester, 1.46% Pirpoly, 15.04% Cotton, 0.79% Pcrpoly, Cleaning code: S).
- 16" x 26". (-25 Studio sofa is 16" x 24").
- Hardwood Solids.
- Soft pack.
- Regular Size: 16 Sets (S, LS, C, O); Studio Size: 19 Sets (1-S, 1-LS, 1-C, 1-O).
- 200 lbs per seat.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.