Charming and chic, Willowbrook combines a soft and casual Egg Shell White finish with classic forms to create a soothing atmosphere that relaxes mind and body. Create a serene setting with vintage silhouettes featuring breakfront shaping on the dresser, panel bed headboard and mirror, and tarnished silver hardware including a decorated knob and elegant bail pull. Crafted of Birch Veneer and Hardwood Solids with a subtle gray wash over the creamy finish, Willowbrook is at home in settings from cottage to coastal and from traditional to soft modern. The stunning panel bed has a storage footboard option with two drawers and a wood-framed upholstered headboard. Three nightstand options are offered including a two-drawer nightstand, one-drawer nightstand with two shelves, and a door bachelor's chest. The functional door chest has a sliding wood door with wood shelves behind, five left drawers with felt-lined top drawers and one bottom drawer. From beaches to the countryside, and from mountain valleys to suburban trails, Willowbrook is a relaxing destination for the end of each day's journey.
- B5324-74B: Complete Cal.King Wall Bed
- 130.13"W x 90.75"D x 62"H
- 330.53cm W x 230.5cm D x 157.48cm H
- Construction & Features:
- bolt-on rails.
- slats with support legs.
- floor protectors.
- configuring with 2 open nightstands and hutches on sides.
- Features of Open Nighstand and Hutch:.
- 1 felt lined drawer on top.
- 2 fixed bottom wood shelves.
- tinted drawer w/english dovetail in front & english in back.
- side mount ball bearing guides.
- sealed case piece.
- wire management.
- USB charger.
- weight capacity: 50 lbs for top, 100 lbs for each shelf.
- 1 metal lamp shade on top.
- 3-way touch lighting control and 1 LED light w/wire management.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.