Embrace the style of a bygone era with our Cologne gentleman's chest, featuring five soft-close drawers and an integrated storage cabinet perfect suited for storing clothing and accessories. Accented with elegant drawer pulls and metal-capped feet in an antiqued gold finish, this gentleman's chest is designed to complement the different Cologne beds in the collection with a coordinating retro mid-century style. A rich, dark brown oak finish graces the wood panels of varying sizes and planes, capturing the look of vintage printmakers' workshop furnishings. Timeless design and high-quality construction ensure the Cologne gentleman's chest can be enjoyed by generations to come.
- Mid-century modern style with a printmaker-inspired look
- Crafted with red oak veneers and poplar solids for beauty and durability
- Dark brown oak finish for a timeless, sophisticated aesthetic
- Wood panels vary in thickness and depth for a vintage look
- Antiqued gold pulls and metal-capped feet add a retro-inspired elegance
- Five soft-close drawers provide ample storage that's smooth and easy to access
- Four adjustable shelves offer convenient storage for items of varying height
- Case Good Options: Mid-century modern style with a printmaker-inspired look. Crafted with red oak veneers and poplar solids for beauty and durability. Dark brown oak finish for a timeless, sophisticated aesthetic. Wood panels vary in thickness and depth for a vintage look. Antiqued gold pulls and metal-capped feet add a retro-inspired elegance. Five soft-close drawers provide ample storage thatu2019s smooth and easy to access. Four adjustable shelves offer convenient storage for items of varying height.
- Product Headline: Retro Sophistication
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.