Product Description: Libby is a transitional stationary style with clean lines and graceful curves. Its off-the-floor frame is complimented by square tapered legs. This chair features an elegant roll arm with a detailed welt trim. The posh and plush style of Libby fits in with many home decor spaces.
- Spring Unit: C-Flex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Reversible
- Standard Seat Cushion: Luxury (LC)
- Optional Seat Cushion: Extra-Firm, High-Resiliency (HR). Plush (PC)
- Optional Tailoring: Arm covers
- Wood Finish Options: Florentine. Urban Renewal. Valencia
- Stationary Options: Available in more than 700 fabric options. Upholstery Material: Fabric. Attached, high-density back cushion. Removable and reversible seat cushion. Luxury seat cushion comes standard. Also available in an extra-firm, high-resiliency foam or plush seat cushion.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
||35" (88.9 cm) 35 INH
||38" (96.5 cm) 38 INH
||37" (94 cm) 37 INH
||84 lb (37.8 kg) 84 lb
||28" (71.1 cm)
||23" (58.4 cm)
||23" (58.4 cm)
||21" (53.3 cm)
||Custom Wood Finish, Reversible Seat Cushions
|Standard Seat Cushion:
|Optional Seat Cushion:
||Extra-Firm, High-Resiliency (HR). Plush (PC)
|Wood Finish Options:
||Florentine. Urban Renewal. Valencia
||Available in more than 700 fabric options. Upholstery Material: Fabric. Attached, high-density back cushion. Removable and reversible seat cushion. Luxury seat cushion comes standard. Also available in an extra-firm, high-resiliency foam or plush seat cushion.
||22.45 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.