Experience the look of leather and the feel of high-end ergonomic seating with the Rio Power Reclining Sofa. Available in over 50 options of our premium leather, this sofa has a luxurious aesthetic that will last. To recline, simply touch one of the power controls on either arm. Both feature USB charging ports that will keep devices powered up for streaming. Divided back cushions bolster your neck, back and lower lumbar, while inset padded arms have a contemporary look and take pressure off your arms. Add to the mix our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™ that ensures a pleasing mix of flexibility and firmness as you sit, and you ve got a power reclining sofa that s built to last.
- Power controls on both arms effortlessly adjust the recline, keeping you comfortable
- USB charging port built into power control keeps devices powered up and ready to use
- Divided back cushions cradle your neck, back and lower lumbar for enhanced comfort
- Streamlined inset padded armrests have a seamless look and comfortable feel
- Built to last with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available in over 50 leather options to suit any décor
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.