Enjoy the soothing motion of the Rio Rocking Recliner, available in our luxurious leather upholstery. In the seated position, this recliner features a comforting back and forth motion that s great for rocking babies or lulling yourself to sleep. Ready to relax" Use the handle on the arm to seamlessly adjust the recline. Stay comfy, even if you re sitting for hours, thanks to plush divided back cushions that provide holistic support from neck to lower lumbar. Inset padded armrests relieve pressure on your forearms, while our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™ combines firmness with flexibility for comfort built to last. Make this recliner your own by choosing from over 50 premium leather options, which will continue to look good for years to come.
- Rocking recliner provides soothing movement in the seated position, helping you relax
- Handle-activated recline system on arm allows you to manually yet efficiently move between sitting and reclining
- Divided back cushion cradles your neck, back and lower lumbar for enhanced comfort
- Streamlined inset padded armrests have a seamless look and comfortable feel
- Built to last with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available in over 50 leather options to suit any décor
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
- Footrest easily lowers when you apply pressure in a downward motion
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.