Settle in and enjoy the gentle soothing motion of the Rio Rocking Recliner with Power Headrests. In a seated position, this recliner features a comforting back and forth movement that s ideal for lulling babies or taking naps. When you re ready to recline, use the power control in the arm to independently adjust the recline and headrest and find the perfect angle for relaxation. You won t need to get up to charge your phone, thanks to a convenient USB charging port in the power control. Plush divided back cushions support your neck, back and lower lumbar, while inset padded armrests cradle your forearms. Bolstered by our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™ that combines firmness with flexibility, this recliner is built to last for a lifetime of comfort. Choose from over 250 fabric options to make Rio your own.
- Rocking recliner provides soothing movement in the seated position, helping you relax
- Power control on the arm effortlessly adjusts the recline, keeping you comfortable
- Home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- USB charging port built into power control keeps devices powered up and ready to use
- Divided back cushion cradles your neck, back and lower lumbar for enhanced comfort
- Streamlined inset padded armrests have a seamless look and comfortable feel
- Built to last with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available in over 250 fabrics to suit any décor
- Available in durable, cleanable performance fabrics that will withstand everyday use by an active family
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.