Crisp design unites with sought after comfort
If your idea of ultimate relaxation involves lounging and reclining back to watch some TV, Magnus is the style for you. Its scale combined with plush pillow arms and channeled back cushions will make this your new favorite napping place. A power rocking reclining mechanism lets you rock and recline, and a power button control allows you to independently adjust the headrest for custom relaxation.
- Available in more than 250 fabric options
- Also available in Performance fabrics - Revolution and LiveSmart
- Safety locks prevent furniture from rocking while reclining.
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Optional Tailoring: Arm covers
- Control Type: Control Type 2-5
||36" 36 INH
||41" 41 INH
||44" 44 INH
||68" (172.7 cm)
||14" (35.6 cm)
||Power Rocking Recliner with Power Headrest
||Power, USB Port, Power Headrest
|Standard Seat Cushion:
||Chairs, Arm Chairs
||Control Type 2-5
||30.8 cu ft (0.9 m 3 )
||157 lb (70.6 kg) 157 lb
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.