Get comprehensive, personalized comfort for your entire body with the Stewart power lift recliner with power headrest and lumbar. Find the perfect position to relieve pressure from your head, neck and lower back using a convenient ten-button hand control that adjusts the headrest, recline and lumbar. The hand wand features a USB charging port and powers the lift too, which makes it easy on your knees and back when it s time to get up. Ready for a nap" The lay-flat mechanism allows you to transition into a position that s perfect for sleep. As you sit or recline, enjoy a mix of firmness and flexibility from our patented DualFlex Spring System™, which bolsters the frame and enhances durability. With all of these ergonomic features, we haven t sacrificed style for support. Details including rolled arms and bold stitching make Stewart stand out.
- Power lift mechanism makes it easy to get out of your seat, taking pressure off your back and legs
- Effortlessly shift positions with a ten-button, 4-motor hand wand that controls the power lift, recline, headrest and lumbar
- Lay-flat mechanism allows you to fully recline for a quick snooze or longer sleeping comfort
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- High-density foam cushions with high-resiliency polyurethane foam core and a soft fiber wrap ensure comfort that lasts
- Available in two color options of durable, cleanable 100-percent polyester fabric that will withstand everyday use by an active family
- USB port built into hand wand for convenient charging
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.