Get all the comfort and mobility you need-all in one place-with the Dawn power lift recliner. The perfect solution for those days when movement feels difficult, Dawn s power lift feature makes it easy for you to rise from your chair. Or, if you re ready to relax, seamlessly shift from sitting to reclining to laying down, all with a hand wand that has a built-in USB charging port. If you re ready to sleep, our lay-flat mechanism provides a smooth transition into a position ideal for napping. Once you ve settled in, tuck the hand control into a convenient side pocket. Equally at home in small apartments or spacious living rooms, Dawn has a simple design that s high on ergonomic features. You ll sit comfortably for years to come thanks to our patented DualFlex Spring technology, which offers a pleasing mix of firmness and flexibility as you sit.
- Power lift mechanism makes it easy to get out of your seat, taking pressure off your back and legs
- Effortlessly shift positions with a two-button, single motor hand wand that controls lift and recline functions
- Lay-flat mechanism allows you to fully recline for a quick snooze or longer sleeping comfort, and accommodates occupants up to 350 pounds
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- High-density foam cushions with high-resiliency polyurethane foam core and a soft fiber wrap ensure comfort that lasts
- Available in two color options of durable, cleanable 100-percent polyester fabric that will withstand everyday use by an active family
- USB port built into hand wand for convenient charging
- Designed to fit users 5'9" and shorter
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.