Description: Power Gliding Recliner with Power Headrest
Product Description: Holton exudes a bold confidence with its broad arms and thick front rail. Holton's sturdy structure is softened by the ample cushions and the welt cording along the arms. Its back cushions are nearly bursting with comfortable filling that will deliver extra lumbar support for years. You won't regret gracing your home with Holton's substantial frame.
- Open Depth: 67" (170.2 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 11" (27.9 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Control Type 2-5
- Control Options: The power control allows you to independently adjust the recline and headrest. A separate home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch. A USB port is included on the power control for powering electronics. Zero draw technology only uses power when the USB port is in use..
||35" (88.9 cm) 35 INH
||44" (111.8 cm) 44 INH
||43" (109.2 cm) 43 INH
||155 lb (69.8 kg) 155 lb
||26" (66 cm)
||19" (48.3 cm)
||22" (55.9 cm)
||21" (53.3 cm)
||Power, Power Headrest
||67" (170.2 cm)
||11" (27.9 cm)
|Standard Seat Cushion:
||Control Type 2-5
||The power control allows you to independently adjust the recline and headrest. A separate home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch. A USB port is included on the power control for powering electronics. Zero draw technology only uses power when the USB port is in use..
||26.1 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.