Make it a movie night with the family or stretch out and relax solo with the Clive Power Reclining Sofa with Power Headrests and Lumbar. The pinnacle of ergonomic yet elegant design, Clive features pillow pad armrests and flat seat cushions, accented by heavy thread stitching and a channeled back cushion. Users can independently adjust the headrests, footrests and lumbar support with power controls built into both sides of the sofa. Easily shift from sitting to reclining to sleeping with a lay-flat mechanism, and keep your feet and legs elevated with a fully extended footrest that helps improve circulation. Our DualFlex Spring System ensures comfort built to last, while attached seat and back cushions with high-density foam stay supportive for the long haul. And with a USB port built into the power control, you can keep devices charged and close at hand.
- Heavy thread stitching and channeled back cushion for a tailored look
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Power control independently adjusts the headrest, lumbar support, and recline for a personalized sit
- Separate home buttons return the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- USB port built into power button for convenient charging
- Extended footrest enhances comfort and circulation
- Lay-flat mechanism helps you seamlessly shift from sitting to reclining to sleeping position
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core
- Available in polyester fabric options that will hold up in the most demanding environments
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.