Puckered stitching highlights contemporary styling.
Rhapsody has generous modern comfort and contemporary styling. It features a curved arm with a tailored pad overlay and back wings that wrap up and frame the back cushion. Its back cushions are highlighted with dramatic puckered stitching that draw your attention to Rhapsody's beautifully tailored design. Multiple seating options make the Rhapsody sectional ideal for relaxing with company. Power reclining mechanisms let you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position, and a power button control allows you to independently adjust the headrest for custom relaxation.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.
- Blue Steel Spring units
- Attached back cushions
- Attached high-density seat cushions
- Close wall proximity allows you to open and recline in any position with the furniture positioned only six inches from the wall.
- Power mechanism allows you to smoothly recline to any position with the touch of a button.
- Power headrest mechanism allows you to adjust the headrest with a touch of a button.
- Four power buttons allow you to operate the reclining and headrest mechanisms independently.
- Single USB port is included on the power button control on styles with arms.
- Home button on styles with arms returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions.
- Straight console features a storage compartment.
- Connecting clips secure sectional pieces together.
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Only available in select fabrics.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.